Saturday, April 21, 2007

Today's plug for free stuff!



I'd like to put in a quick plug for an incredible free streaming Internet radio station, the wonderful RadioParadise. This station is kind of like the old AOR format stations which feature a little something for everyone. I find new and interesting artists every time I listen. At some hospitals with PC's in the O.R., I've even set it up to stream for background music when I've forgotten my beloved Ipod.

Audio streams from Radioparadise are available at bitrates up to 256k MP3 signals which approach CD quality (if you buy songs from iTunes or other major sources you get songs at about 1/2 the quality). If you're really industrious, you can download software which can "capture" these streams and save them onto your computer for playback.

No comments: